marți, 4 octombrie 2016

How to rent a minivan with driver in Bucharest

If you are wondering how to rent a minivan with driver in Bucharest for a very good price, then you have arrived in the right palce to do that. As I was moving from one house to another in Bucharest in the last week-end I had to hire a local company that was doing all this transportation thing with a mini van.

And the company was really great, as the quality of the car was great (in fact it was a brand new vehicle, which was great as an experience, the peoples that were helping me were polite and the driver was exceptional and had a very good atitude on the road and not only).

I really like being in Bucharest due to the fact that anyone seems to be speaking english, which is in fact one of the most important things when you are doing businiess like the rent minivan in bucharest  - one - which was really great.

Also, the fact that the streets are so crowded in this city makes me want to avoid any kind of contact with this traffic, as the people are really aggressive, they tend to drive very fast, then to use the break in the last moment, which in fact it is not my type of business at all.

Overall... the experience with local companies that are renting cars with drivers is great, so I won't drive in the near future.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu